Tuesday 18 June 2013

OOTD- Tailored Monochrome




Blazer- H&M, £29.99
Top- H&M, £3.99
Jeans- Primark, £10
Flatform Sandals- Primark, £10
Necklace- Topshop, £20
Nails- Barry M 'Raspberry'

Hi everyone! This evening I went out for a meal with my boyfriend and his mum, and thought I'd just quickly show you all what I wore, in my first ever OOTD post!

I purchased this white blazer a few months ago, after falling in love with the cut, and it's been sitting in my wardrobe ever since. I don't know why, but I guess you could say I was a bit scared of it- I didn't know what to wear it with or how to tie it into an outfit until I plucked up the courage today.
I used this statement necklace from Topshop to pull the black and white elements together, which has given me loads of ideas of how I can wear this blazer in the future.

I'm loving these two Primark purchases too. I've spoken about the flatforms in a previous post, and am happy to report that I've not experience any rubbing as mentioned before. Also, these jeans are amazing, and are a great dupe for the American Apparel Easy Jeans, and Topshop Joni Jeans. I literally cannot stop wearing them, and find them much more flattering than their pricier rivals.

Sorry about the lighting in these photos by the way! They were just quick snaps after I got in at 11, so obviously I couldn't take them in natural light!

How would you guys style a white blazer?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, I love to hear all of your comments! :D

© DOMIDOMIDOMIII. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig